INSEMINA Intra Uterine Insemination Catheter
(Open Tip or Close Tip)
The INSEMINA Intra Uterine Insemination Catheter (Open Tip or Close Tip) is intended for the introduction of washed spermatozoa into the uterine cavity.
- A soft uterine catheter with firm support
- Integrally molded hub
- Silicone depth positioner for precise placement
- Open tip as well as closed tip (with two lateral holes) catheters available
- Human sperm survival assay tested (HSSA)
- Limulus amebocyte lysate tested (LAL)
All products come as Box of 25Open Tip vs. Closed Tip
- Closed tip - The opening is lateral (sideways) which is aligned in the direction of the fallopian tubes.
- Open Tip - The opening is at the tip of the catheter for direct access to the fallopian tubes.
|Qty. / Box
|INSEMINA Intra Uterine Insemination Catheter (Closed Tip)
|INSEMINA Intra Uterine Insemination Catheter (Open Tip)